Thursday, April 21, 2016

Environmental Portrait

Picture 1: Outside of School ISO:400│1/10 sec.│f/4│3580x3110│RAW


Picture 2: At School ISO:100│1/80 sec.│f/11│3876x3456│RAW

a.  Mostly to present someone who enjoys their field-of-work/hobby very much.
b. I guess I took a bit of inspiration from Andrew Beebe.
          i. The subject is my friend. The surrounding tell us that he's taking a little break from the hectic school life and unwind on his iPhone.
c. I think a challenge I faced from this was whether the exposure felt personally correct and shooting in multiple angles.
d. I think that I capture the feel of the subject and modify it to my personal liking.
e. I would definitely change the location to a more simpler area to focus more on the subject

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment