Monday, June 6, 2016

[5/23 - 5/27] Inspiration | Genndy Tartavosky

For this week, I chose Russian-American animator, director and producer Genndy Tartavosky. He is best known for creating the Cartoon Network animated television series Dexter's LaboratorySamurai Jack and Star Wars: Clone Wars, and co-creating Sym-Bionic Titan. Later in 2011, he began to work for Sony Pictures Animation, where he directed his feature film debut, Hotel Transylvania, and its sequel, Hotel Transylvania 2. The obvious reason on why I decided to mention him was for the fact that his work (along with many other animators) was part of my childhood, alone Dexter's Laboratory gave me hundreds of hours in entertainment that I would never ask to trade. His style was an easy to understand and cartoon-y, so there wasn't any complications that made it hard to understand so kids were immediately able to enjoy his cartoons.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment