Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Inspiration [Week 2]


These sketches come from an American internet artist/animator called Zach Hadel, or as he more known as psychicpebbles. What I love about his work (more importantly pieces like these) is how he manipulates the skin when he draws human, more specifically men. How so much of his work is very exaggerated is what captures me.

YouTube
Twitter
Newgrounds
Facebook

These pieces come from an Canadian artist know as Sabtastic. Much of her work consist of women, more importantly, Pinups. What I think makes her such a talented artist is mostly through her design and composition on how she draws beautiful women.

Deviantart
Twitter
Newgrounds
Tumblr
Instagram
Facebook


This is the album cover of Adventure from EDM artist Madeon. When I look at this, I'm already so invested in it, due to the fact that I'm a fan of minimalism. That way how it's designed and it's artistic landscape background captures me.

Website
SoundCloud
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment