Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Pictures, Part 2

What I enjoy about this picture was the aesthetics of the car, how the tires are tilted.
I feel that this picture was successful due to the position of the subject matter.
This was taken on an LG Leon (Phone)
I appreciate about this picture what for the fact that I accidentally cut my left thumb a little deep, so I wanted to take a picture of this since I never seen any of my fingers slightly cut open.
I'm unsure if this is a successful photo or not, since the subject matter is blurry, but the position it was taken is decent.
This was taken on a LG Leon (Phone)
What I savor about this picture is mainly for the colors of the sky.
I feel that it isn't successful, image wise, since I'm unsure that if there is any subject matter at all.
This was taken on a LG Leon (Phone)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment